Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dying is easy...

...writing is hard.

Well, not the actual writing. It's the editing - the keeping of consistency, the tying up of loose ends, the ensuring congruity of symbols and motifs...ugh. That's probably why I decided to just have a couple of beers and watch hockey when I got home form work tonight. And then I wasted time on the internet. Some highlights of my travels:

Failbooking

xkcd

slashdot

and of course, facebook, blogger and youtube.



Back at it tomorrow. Bleah.



----------------
Listening to: Camera Obscura - French Navy
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

rebecca said...

I know the feeling too well! Organizing my day during the day for when I get home have some well-laid plans that well....never come to fruition!

On another note, thank you for your words of encouragement over at my site. I was sorry to hear your mother passed away from complications of diabetes. I, too, had a family member pass away from complications many, many years ago. She was my sister who passed away at the tender, young age of 23. It was very sad. But death always teaches us something and it changes us, doesn't it?

Take good care of yourself Kurt...

Best,
Rebecca