Thursday, October 28, 2010

Well...


...I can see by the fact that the NaNoWriMo badge over there on the right is not functioning correctly anymore that it must be about time for NANoWriMo2010.



What is today? Or I suppose what I want to know is when is Nov. 1? Monday?!? Yikes...I'm still not done editing from last year's project, but good news: I think I'm almost to the point where editing becomes counterproductive. I mean, anything more than 7 edits and you probably were starting out with crap in the first place, right?

This year my book will be about a goalkeeper. I know, I can probably stop right there, you're already sold, can't wait to get a peek. Patience, weirdos. Follow my progress here.



----------------
Listening to: Rachid Taha - Rock el Casbah
via FoxyTunes

No comments: