Thursday, July 28, 2011

What I did on my summer vacation

Dear internets,

Wow, has it really been a whole year? No? Oh well, absence makes the heart grow cankles and so forth.

Anyway, things have been super nuts this year, some douchebag in Wisconsin decided it would be a super great idea to take money from teachers and give it to yacht makers, beer barons, and I don't know, probably monocle sweatshop industrialists. This upset folks for some reason.

Let's see, what else. Ah, I know! I've been messing around with twitter a little bit, so now when I'm composing email and posting stupid blog posts and whatnot, I only hit the space bar once after a period instead of twice. I've heard that whenever you hit the space bar twice, your old English teacher has an orgasm. So, thank you, Twitter, for that.

And OMG, did you hear about this Casey Anthony lady? What a bitch, the people on TV tell me.

So anyway, back to me; I put this Rage Comic together, which took not really all that long. Geez, I've really wasted my summer hiding from the angry sun all summer.



Ha, I'm not so much a bad cook as a lazy one.

I suppose I've also been doing some writing, well, more to the tedious point, editing. I'll be posting the least bad versions of a few things shortly. And who knows, maybe some classy jokes, too. I'd like to tell you a Casey Anthony joke, but my mom would kill me.


----------------
Listening to: Lenny Kravitz - Always On The Run
via FoxyTunes

No comments: