Friday, July 31, 2009

Flash Fiction Friday

Arrg - this week has been hectic, and I've no time to properly compose a piece for today. So, as is my wont, I'll switch it up a little here and post something different instead.

This is a piece I composed entirely from the subject lines on spam e-mails...very original, I know. But I thought it would be fun. Who knows - maybe I'll be the next Sarah Palin!




Here it is:

He that enola

I maxie ourselves girvin

of nimitz no dempster,

you which expellable.

An retrofitted from Saskatchewan

as is arabi.


In huesyville yourself kopperl,

The no veracity

I lairdsville as ridiculous

Of drennen many greenleaf

Or what turnabout

do keshena from aguanga.


He venerable to oblivion

An scary or notorious

Or mart of noontime

My clyman till moapa

in benedicta well halworth,

In harrah which cordelle

In weston go esposito,

Of earling what bache

Be aqua

With krakatowa at carlisle.


New found sex drive

appetite ceramics

on himself saturnalia.


That he mollie

tender altered medic

Or renovate everything fickle,

do it shalom.

In batavia she wearied

her usurious self verdant

Till it sashay

it quiescent is feminine.


Have a cassandra

no he manna

With so predispose

on my canadian.

Be no thousandths,

Be the grandson,

Or sap be combinatorial.


Do go dissociate

his inhibit the cache,

Which draftsmen is miles

To numeral do missionary.

To corrosive or burn

As by weller

It no suitcase.



----------------
Listening to: Beck - Alcohol [#]
via FoxyTunes


No comments: