Monday, September 14, 2009

Update: I've got nothin'

I've been sick over the past weekend and am still not yet 100%. As I have nothing original for you at the moment, I'll just throw some random thoughts out there, see if they stick.


*I really don't want to, but I love Hole's Live Through This. It's the album that she ought to have made after Kurt Cobain died, instead of the piece of crap that she ended up releasing. And, oh yeah, boo.

*The Daily Show has not been on for a really, really, really, really long time.

*My computer's battery is running perilously low on power.

*Facebook is a total succubus.



That not enough for ya? Then enjoy these blasts from the past:

Photo

Music

Fiction (w/ swears!!!)

Hope to be back on Wednesday...


----------------
Listening to: Cortney Tidwell - Eyes Are At The Billions
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Personally, I think Facebook is a total incubus....

;-)

Kurt Hendricks said...

I suppose out demons take whatever form is most seductive...