Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey ya!

Just got the news that my entry (Get Ready For The Weirdness) just garnered 2nd place over at the Clarity of Night writing contest! I feel just like the Soviet Olympic hockey team in 1980, only without the crushing oppression and fear that my family might spend the next four years in Gulag.



In all seriousness though, I am so seriously stoked! This is huge for me, and with so many great entries, a real honor.

Thanks to everyone who voted, and also to everyone who participated. You are all awesome! Tonight, I drink to you!



----------------
Listening to: OutKast - Hey Ya!
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Yours was a truly brilliant entry - such a well deserved 2nd place. Huge congratulations!

Kurt Hendricks said...

Thanks so much, Tessa.

*bows deeply and graciously*