Monday, April 2, 2012

Going rouge, in a nerdy kind of way

April is here, the treacherous first day in the rear view mirror, and the time is right for Script Frenzy, brought to you by the good people over at NaNoWriMo.  And let's face it, you don't want to one day end up in New York or LA without a script to had whoever lets it drop that they are a producer. 

If you don't have a plot for a script, no worries.  They have a random plot generator right on the home page.  The following plot was just suggested for my use:  "While undergoing an existential crisis, an over-caffeinated kangaroo breeder discovers a shocking use for spray cheese".  Sure, this plot is good, but is it "Springtime For Hitler" good? 

In a word: I'm not sure.

So I've decided to try a little something different.  I mentioned earlier about the idea of a Twitter novel; I've decided to try it as a - I'm not sure, I guess you could call it a Twitter event?  Stay tuned for further explanation of important details, such as how I figure out how the hell I'm going to pull this off, or if any Script Frenzy goon come after me and take my thumbs.

No comments: