Thursday, March 8, 2012

I can haz a Tumblr

Quill Studios has a Tumblr! This is, of course, very exciting news, and should lead to amazing new e-opportunites (or as our marketing guy calls them: "eepportunities". The extra 'e' is for 'extreme'. Our marketing guy is kind of lame*.).

So why a Tumblr? That is one hell of a good question!  Tumblr seems like a bit of a cross between a full-on blog and a Twitter account...sort of like a blog for people without much to say.  I guess my reason can be best articulated by reading the following sentence aloud with your shoulders shrugged:  You've got to get yourself out there in as many media as you can, I suppose.

 *Not Michelle Malkin. I would never do something like that to you guys.

This guy explains Tumblr more thoroughly and diplomatically that I could ever hope to:



So what's next? I don't know...Pinterest maybe?

There, I saved you a trip to my Tumblr.



*Full Disclosure: I am our marketing guy


Listening to:  Rowboat - Beck

No comments: